Available for pre-order now. Shipping 1st March 2013
F.C.HIBBERD & CO. No. 1568 of 1927
Kit to include:-
• one piece resin body
• driver figure included as a separate resin casting
• photoetch details including optional canopy
• lead free pewter axlebox, coupler and brake lever castings
• ready to run 2 piece lead free pewter chassis for weight
• micromotor with integral 112:1 gearhead
• geared drive to both axles
• blackened scale pattern solid nickel silver wheels
• available for 20" and 24" gauges
(16.5mm, 19.05mm actual track gauge)
The first batch of 20 kits is now in stock and will ship 1st March 2013. We have gone through an extensive development program to ensure that this product is easy to construct and reliable in operation. Note that there are some detail changes listed above. We have abandoned the original belt drive chassis due to reliability issues and completely redesigned a fully gear driven chassis that comes ready to run. The chassis is cast in lead free pewter and is accurately machined with 4 wheel pickup.
Final work on the extensively illustrated information and instruction manual is now complete and can be downloaded as a PDF by clicking the tab to the right. If you would like more information please get in touch via the contacts page. You may order a kit now by selecting the appropriate gauge to the right.
We are also offering a custom finished and painted option in any gauge. Please contact me by email for details. Examples of my finished models can be found in the Custom Painting Service Pages of the website.
Download PDF for this product.